Bank Jago is one of the digital banks in Indonesia that has a lot of active customers in Indonesia. The high interest of the Indonesian people towards this bank cannot be separated from the various advantages offered by Bank Jago.
Bank Jago at a Glance
Bank Jago is a digital bank application which is a subsidiary of Gojek. Previously, this bank was named PT Bank Artos Indonesia Tbk.
PT Bank Jago Tbk is one of the pioneers of digital banking in Indonesia, where the entire registration process to opening an account is 100% online via a smartphone application. You can download the application on the Google Play Store or through the App Store.
Advantages of Bank Jago
The following are some of the advantages that Bank Jago has:
Has a variety of features
Bank Jago has many features that make it easier for customers’ financial transactions. The security features of the application are also complete, here are some excellent features that Bank Jago has: 2-factor authentication features, biometrics, triggering 2-factor authentication limits, list of connected devices, notification settings as needed so as not to interfere, card security settings, pins, security tokens , the encryption system, and there is a notification of a failed login attempt.
Very Low Transaction Fee
Sometimes, the administrative fees charged by conventional banks are quite large. Especially if it is accumulated over a certain period of time. For different bank transfer activities, you will be charged a fee of IDR 6,500. There are administrative fees and card fees that will be charged every month as well as other fees that will reduce your savings balance.
Well, Bank Jago is here by offering various advantages in terms of costs. The following are transaction fees using Bank Jago which are somewhat superior to other banks:
- Account opening fee : Free
- Account closing fee: Free
- Monthly admin fee : Free
- Starting balance: None
- Interest Rate : 4% per year
- Dormant account fee (no transactions under 6 months): Free
- Transfer to Jago account: Free
- Transfer to another bank account: 25 times free transfer and top up e-Wallet balance per month. After the quota runs out Rp3,000 per transaction
- Transfer to another bank account with SKN: Free 5 transfers per month. After the quota runs out IDR 2,900 per transaction
- Transfer to another bank account with RTGS : IDR 25,000
The process of opening a Bank Jago account is also very easy and fast. Everything can be done online wherever and whenever you are. You only need to prepare your KTP and fill in some other important data.
The account opening process is also very fast, it only takes 5 minutes, you know. In addition, the verification is also fast so you can immediately use Bank Jago for each of your transactions.
There are features that simplify your financial transactions
Usually, the bank accounts that we have are mostly only used for saving and transferring money. However, with Bank Jago you can create 40 accounts at once that you can use to make your financial allocations.
This good account is called “Canton Jago”. With this great pocket, you can separate your money, you know. There are 20 Savings Pockets and Pay Pockets that you can use in this application, you know. You can also name this bag according to your needs, you know.
In addition, there is a historical record here as well.
You don’t need to worry about this Bank Jago application problem. The size of the Jago Bank application itself is quite small and light, which is only 88 MB, so it will not fill memory space and improve the performance of your smartphone.
Although the size of the application is small, the performance of this application is still maximum. The Bank Jago application is quite responsive with fast loading.
Read also: How to open an account for students
You Can Connect with PayPal Account
PayPal is a means of payment for various foreign transactions. Another advantage of Bank Jago is that you can connect your Bank Jago account with Paypal using the provided visa debit card. To get this Bank Jago visa debit card, you don’t even need to go to a Bank Jago branch. You can apply online and the card will be sent to your address.
Other Advantages of Bank Jago
In addition to the things above, Bank Jago still has several other advantages that you can consider:
- Offers competitive and higher interest rates for deposits and deposits compared to other banks.
- You can connect with Gojek and your Seed Account. You can directly invest in Bibit by connecting your Bank Jago account. This will certainly make your investment transactions easier.
- The entire account opening process and other transactions can be done in full online.
- The application is easy to use / user friendly.
- There is a login feature using a faster fingerprint.
- Supported by a questioning feature that allows you to set the dashboard menu according to the user’s wishes freely.
- There is a JagoID feature to receive or send money to fellow users
- There is a color setting feature for your wallet.
- There are targets and auto debits.
- There are shared pockets that you can use together for various purposes.
- There is no deposit minimum balance, you can zero your balance.
- Customers who are abroad can transfer to the country for free. So, you can save on transfer fees.
Is Bank Jago Registered at OJK?
Don’t worry, PT Bank Jago Tbk has been registered and supervised by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) and guaranteed by the Deposit Insurance Corporation (LPS) so that your data is safer.