bot Stumble Guys Push Trophy and Top Global Crown – Stumble Guys is a knockout multiplayer game for up to 32 players. If you are familiar with Fall Guys, the objective of the game is to eliminate all players until someone wins the game.
To do this, you have to face various unique, fun and exciting obstacles in order for you to claim the winning crown. Stumble Guys is one of the new games that has recently become synonymous with gamers.
This game is a game that can be played by many people, so it is very suitable for mabar. So, how to play Stumble Guys? Stumble Guys is basically a fairly simple knockout multiplayer party game. So, in a game room, there will be several players competing to be the winner. Usually, one room can accommodate up to 32 people.
Stumble Guys, players will experience various challenges, and the Stumble Guys player who survives to the end is the winner. Stumble Guys itself is a multiplayer knockout game that can be played up to 32 players.
All you have to do in this game is pass the obstacles and stages that you will pass because the goal of this game is to eliminate players so that you get the best player who deserves the crown trophy.
Stumble Guys Bot Push Trophy & Auto Top Global Crown
1. Must have 2 accounts (a friend’s account or an ade/friend’s account) note* that 1 account wants to win/get the second cookie NEW Account (Mandatory)
2. NEW accounts are required to create a Group Code to fight bots
3. WIN account enter the Group Code from the victim/NEW account
all the opponents are bots, so you can ez win
install Http Canary on HP, run the Http Canary.
Keep playing Stumble Guys until 1st place or at least enter round 3
Tutorials on PC:
1. Download wireshark same ncap (search on google)
2. Open wiresharkselect the network interface you are using (there is a road graph sign)
3. Open stumble guy, play until you win or enter round 3
4. Go back to wireshark, search for IPSICTL. Type in Apply a display filter
5. Look for the writing authorization, then right click select ..as printable text
6. Run the bot script
$ pkg install python3 (skip it if you have it)
$ git clone https://github.com/revesery/stble
$ copy authorization from Http Canary (check the auth.txt file for an example)
paste authorization into the auth.txt file
$ cd bot-stumble
$ python3 push_rank.py
NB: don’t close the stumble application when running the bot
B. Another script on Hp
php scripts: Here
1. Install HttpCanary first Here
2. Settings then turn on HttpCanary
3. Login stumble continue to play and must win rank 1
4. After winning you open again httpcanary then look for the API, it’s characterized by the “GET method, then the url looks like this”round/finishv2/3“
5. You copy the authorization part
6. Enter bot > run until dead
DWYOR (don’t do too much, you’ll get banned)
As long as the bot is running, don’t mess with your brain, stumble, don’t relog, don’t play, just stay at home, I’m afraid the cookies will refresh and you have to play again to get the cookies
The Stumble Guys game itself was developed by Kitka Games based in Kajaani, Finland. This game is still in the early stages of release, so the developer regularly updates the game. Now for those who want to play Stumble Guys multiplayer with friends, the method is quite simple, at least you need two cellphones to play Stumble Guys multiplayer. The first phone will be used as a concurrent console player, and the second phone will be used as a regular player.