How to Overcome a Twitter Account Affected by Shadowban – Hello Revesery.com geis, in this article we want to provide an article How to Restore a Twitter Account Affected by Shadowban.
previously. Yep, I am the author of the same article as this one. Then as a form of my gratitude to the other BA auctioneers, I want to rewrite and educate about the LATEST version of Shadowban.
For those who experience this, I have a quick way. Serious! This is my real story. Believe it or not, I don’t use complicated methods. Can you share or try to prove my method is right or not.
So last week this account was also hit by a search suggestion+search ban when I checked its health. Because I’m afraid like the other Oneit friends, the account suddenly disappears or what, so I decided to create a new account and then I moved online from here to my new account
Because in the new mutual account, I’m just a little lazy, maybe there’s been a day when I’m not on twitter. The next morning, I open this account and continue to play on twitter, as usual, I like it, you know. because it’s not time for the trending hashtag project so I haven’t tweeted that morning
As if I had forgotten about my account being banned, last night when there was a hashtag project I started tweeting as usual. Well, remember the problem with the tires. On a whim, I checked the health of this account again, it turned out that when I checked, thank God it was healthy guys
So I started my activities as usual until the next day. Then one day on a whim, I checked the site again. Eh, it turns out that there is one red one, I forgot which one is search ban/ghost ban, but I really don’t care! But I just reduced my twitter activity that day
As for my tips, don’t use Twitter more than 10/24 hours. If possible, 8 hours. Especially for Oneit who is currently having a hashtag project, I suggest that you just turn it on from late at night, it’s more effective to spam the hashtags. How come you guys are playing on twitter in the morning if it’s just like/rt
And alhamdulillah to this day this account is still healthy!
Oh yes, during those days, I changed my username twice. From justnoonaaa to re072719 and now wefightforx1. Atleast this account is still healthy and hopefully in the future it’s okay too 🙂
What is Shadowban?
what is shadow ban shadow ban is a form of sanction for hiding some posts from your account so that other users, especially those who are not your followers, can’t see the post
more or less the explanation like that
What is Shadowban?
Shadowban is an “attempt” of the Twitter system to reduce the appearance of spam accounts, which is a form of damage to accounts whose tweets are unavailable, not logged, etc.
Reasons Why Shadowban Can Happen:
There are many factors that cause shadowbans to occur:
– Your account is SPAM
– You massively tag a lot of people
– Considered a spam bot
– Mostly repeated tweets
– Reported by people
– Enter the system’s spam list Twitter
– Just changed the username (several times)
Usually diemin also disappears.
How do you know if your account is shadowbanned or not?
The characteristics apart from the list below, can also be from the red X color on the website.
How do you know if your account has been shadowbanned?
*Update: shadowban.eu is dead, please use this method:
How to Check Twitter Shadowban Manually without shadowban.eu
1. Account does not appear in search suggestions.
2. Your Tweets are unreadable when searched.
3. Does not appear in searching hashtags, topics, usually unavailable.
4. Reply to “Show More”
Experiencing it? It’s called shadowban.
then enter your username, if there is a red symbol it means you got shadowban
here’s an example:
1. Your account doesn’t appear in search suggestions
2. Your tweet is not read when searched
3. Your tweet becomes “unavailable”
4. your reply goes to “show more”
experience it? means that your account is shadowban
Admin explains a little about the shadowban test results
1. If column 1, 2, or 3 is red, you can submit the form to Twitter for healing. (Later admin will share the thread for that matter)
2. If column 4, there is yellow writing, there is no need to panic, you can reply to the post +
Others, 3-4 posts from different accounts. Don’t reply too much either. Or just rest for a few hours, it will be green again. For this condition of yellow writing, regular voting is okay as long as it’s not too spam.
3. If column 4 reads red “Reply Deboosting” it means you have too many replies. Rest your account for a few hours if necessary. Or ask mutual to tag your account.
*Additional for point 3. After asking for a mutual tag, don’t forget to reply back to the mutual that tagged your account.
The admin has tried everything that the admin explained on the admin’s personal account who is sick, hopefully this can help a little
How to Restore a Twitter Account Affected by Shadowban
3 Shadowban Twitter Problems that is :
– Search Ban (for Search and Suggestion ban)
– Tweets and Timelines Ghost ban and Reply deboost
– Your replies don’t go to other people
which one did you get? is it just one? here I explain everything to be clear, ok.
So, how do you fix it?
Early stage :
Step by step.
1. Click this link: https://help.twitter.com
2. Next, you have to click the three lines in the right corner to find “contact us“
3. Choose the “View All support Topics“Why? Because to fix the SB, you have to make a report.
Then from the various forms listed, you will be confused about “which form to submit?”
Don’t bother, zoom your vision here:
– Search (for Search and Suggestion tires)
– Tweets and Timelines (for Ghost ban and Reply deboost)
How to Overcome Search Ban (for Search and Suggestion Ban)
okay, let’s start with the search problem, okay?
– click support topics search
– then click “An account is not showing in search“
– contents of description:
“Hello, my account @ username is not showing in search suggestion. Please fix this issue ASAP, thank you!”
– then fill in the problematic username & active email
How to Fix Tweets and Timelines Ghost ban and Reply deboost
– click option tweets and timelines
– click “Others”
– contents of description:
“Hello, my tweets on @ username seems to be unavailable for my followers even if there’s no muted words. Please fix this ASAP. Thank you”
– then fill in the problematic twitter username
How to solve if your reply doesn’t go to other people
– choose “tweets and timelines”
> click “others”
> contents of description:
“Hello, my tweets in @ uname are can’t be seen in other’s mention tab. Please fix this ASAP. Thank you.”
– problematic username and active email
——What You Need to Know——
1. Please be patient if you get shadowban
2. If the method below doesn’t work, this is because there are many Twitter issues that accommodate your form. Not everything heals quickly.
3. The words in this article DO NOT Plagiarize. Edited and added so it doesn’t look like a bot.
4. There is no reply to the email, really. So, after submitting the form, just wait.
5. If you are asked to logout and revoke, then revoke and log out.
How to revoke from HP: Go to Settings > Account > Apps and Session > Click “Logout All Devices”
Sorry I can’t SS from the Twitter system.
6. If your browser doesn’t want to fill in the form (yes, it’s rejected and whatever, there are red marks even though it’s already filled out fully), try changing to another browser.
7. If it’s checked when it’s yellow/there’s a question mark (?) like those in brackets, try making a “Test” tweet or replying to someone’s tweet.
8. Tips: recover the acc sequentially.
First remove the search/suggestion/ghost ban, then take care of the deboosting reply.
Reply deboost is Twitter’s effort to reduce the existence of your account in many articles, usually because it’s really annoying. This takes a long time to heal and you don’t need to log out, just play as usual but be careful, don’t spam too much.
How long does it take to heal? It could be a month, two months, as long as you don’t get too hung up on it. Keep playing the acc, that’s the point.
A few ways to restore a Twitter account affected by shadowban may be useful.