How to GB Create a New Mobile Legends Account and Skip the Tutorial – Who doesn’t know Mobile Legends? When you hear the word mobile game, everyone knows that it is a game. This 5v5 mobile game has been downloaded more than 26 million times on the playstore, which is certainly not a small number.
Since it was first released in 2016, the number of players in Mobile Legends continues to increase every year, even since 2019, ML or Mobile Legends has held an international event called M1 Champions.
This is a remarkable development for the size of a mobile game. About 2 years after Mobile Legends was first released, a new system or feature has been added, MMR and MMR Street, both are the same only that MMR Street is more focused on zoning and country targeting. GB MMR is one of the cheats to increase MMR in Mobile Legends.
If there is a specific way to fix it then you can make your own. So GB rank is where we play marathon rank so that we can increase the rank/tier of our ML account as much as possible in a somewhat fraudulent way. What is a push account? Just like GB Rank, Push Rank means we rank marathon/continuously so that we can rank as high as possible.
Is the GB account in ML a fraudulent account? In my opinion, but the ML level cheat is light. So the chances of being banned by Moonton are small, if not risky.
How to GB Create a New Mobile Legends Account and Skip the Tutorial
What needs to be prepared:
1. Fishing account
2. The account you want to fill in is a bot account (big accounts can be smurf accounts, it’s free)
1. Login fishing account.
Go to Profile > Account Settings > Change account > login via Moonton.
Enter the main account.
2. If it works, it will be like this
3. Continue to click change server
4. Continue to select the server
5. The game will restart later
6. Then you can create a new account
7. Continue to play as usual or click the logo button on the top left
8. Enter group ID
9. Successfully entered Group ID
1. Login fishing account.
2. Go to Profile > Account Settings > Change account > login via Moonton.
3. Enter the main account.
4. After the words “Account switch was successful” don’t click Ok. Press the back button and then press Change Server.
5. Immediately create an account and skip the tutorial.
6. Tap on the main account request.
7. Return to login to the fishing account.
After being provoked (the Change Server button appears on the right)
* For example, if you have 3 main ML accounts, there are 10 bot servers, which means you can create 30 new accounts.
So, how do you give a GB account in Mobile Legend. In this Mobile Legends game, various kinds of hero roles are offered, including Tank, Support, Marksman, Assassin, Warrior, and Mage.
Each of the above hero characters has various hero skins, including normal skins, elite skins, limited skins, star skins, collector skins, epic skins, and legendary skins.