How to Convert Anime Videos to 60 FPS – When we share tutorials about How to Change Anime Video Quality to HD 1080p, someone asked if the frame rate of anime can be increased from the usual 24 frame rate per second/second to 60 frame rate per second. Is it possible? And it’s very possible.
Watching anime is one of the easiest ways to entertain yourself, especially when you watch anime on your computer or other personal device. If the video we watch is of high-definition quality, it will be more comfortable to watch anime, so that our eyes are comfortable watching it.
Sometimes we still feel that something is missing even though we watch anime with good quality. something is missing, for example, we want a video with 60 fps frames per second (fps).
So, in this article, we will discuss how to convert anime videos to 60 FPS
The frame rate can determine the smoothness of the resulting movement. And to make the motion smooth we need to increase the frame rate
There are several methods, including using the Avisynth/Vapoursynth method or using an application called DAIN APP which was created using an algorithm, but this time we will use Waifu2x-extended-GUI.
How to Convert Anime Videos to 60 FPS
What do you need?
GPU Specifications (RX 550/GTX 1050Ti/Intel UHD 620 and above)
The length of the encoding process is also influenced by the type of GPU we use, the better it is, the faster it will produce better video quality.
An open source project with many built-in functions, such as Waifu2x / SRMD / RealSR / Real-ESRGAN / Anime4K / ACNet and various other functions that will be continuously updated in the future.
How to Install:
1. After downloading Waifu2x-Extension-GUI latest version, all you need to do is extract Waifu2x-Extension-GUI using WinRAR
2. Don’t forget to extract too Waifu2x-Extension-GUI-Start_启动.bat (located before the waifu2x-extension-gui folder),
whenever we open Waifu2x-Extension-GUI, we will double click this file to open it.
3. After that, double click the file Waifu2x-Extension-GUI-Start_启动.bat which we have unzipped before
4. Open Waifu2x-Extension-GUI. After opening, a popup will appear to buy the premium version. This Waifu2x-Extension-In GUI (skip it), you can use Click maybe later.
5. Then we click the menu Home and select your anime file.
Here I will give an example of a music video from Bad Apple sung by nomiko.
You are free to choose anything.
6. Here I will be using a preset called 2D Anime-Enlarge & Frame Interpolation-Quality, which will increase the resolution of the selected video and increase the frame rate of the video.
*You can reconfigure your options as needed, for example, selecting the desired custom resolution.
*If you don’t want to increase the video resolution, you can reselect the so-called Video Frame Interpolation only, where only the frame rate will be increased.
That’s How To Convert Anime Videos To 60 FPS