IT People Blog – For you users of digital banking applications. You must be familiar with Jenius, right? In this discussion, we will discuss several things about Jenius, its advantages, how to close a Jenius account, along with the costs of closing a Jenius account that you will bear later.
What is a Jenius Account?
Jenius is a digital banking application product issued by Bank BTPN. With this application, you can perform online banking activities. Starting from saving, transacting, managing finances, and so on.
This application was launched on 11 August 2016 after undergoing a development period of 18 months with a total investment of 500 billion rupiah. In its operational system, Jenius itself is connected to the national banking ecosystem and international payment systems through the Visa Debit Card and GPN (National Payment Gateway). Total users alone reached 3.3 million users.
Benefits of Using Jenius Savings
There are several advantages that you can get if you use Jenius. Among others are :
- You can do various online & real-time banking transactions with just a smartphone.
- Activities can be done through KYC (Know Your Customer) Video Calls.
- No balance settles.
- There are interesting promotions every month.
- The Jenius Debit Card is connected to Visa and you can withdraw cash at any ATM, even overseas.
- It has a variety of interesting and versatile features that you can take advantage of.
- Easy balance filling.
- There is Flexi Saver, Jenius savings that can be deposited and withdrawn at any time. The interest rate is also quite high, namely 2.5% per year or equivalent to deposit interest.
- There is Dream Saver, an automatic saving feature made especially for you to make your dreams come true.
- There is a Maxi Saver, a Time Deposit Savings feature from Jenius with an interest rate of up to 4% pa with a period of 1 to 12 months.
- Part of BTPN Bank that has been registered and supervised by the OJK so that its security is guaranteed. In addition, Jenius is also guaranteed by the Deposit Insurance Corporation (LPS).
How to Close Jenius Account
There are various reasons that make someone want to close their Jenius account. One of them is due to the presence of various similar digital banking applications that are able to offer higher interest rates. For example, there are Seabank and Neobank.
So, for those of you who want to close your Jenius account, here’s how you can do it:
The first way to close your genius account is to come directly to the nearest BTPN Bank. Go to the Customer Service section and state your wishes. BTPN Bank Customer Service will help you close your Jenius account. In this case, you may have to submit some required documents.
If you are busy, there is no nearest BTPN Bank around you, or you want an easier way without having to leave the house. So, you can do this second method. This method is done online by contacting Jenius Customer Service. Here are the steps:
Read also: Get to know joint account accounts
- Prepare some of the data needed so that later when you connect with Customer Service you don’t have to bother looking for it again. Documents you need in the form of an ID card and several other supporting files.
- Make sure you have withdrawn all the balances in your Jenius account before closing it. Also make sure there are no ongoing or unpaid bills.
- Provide pulse. Because this method is done via telephone to Jenius Customer Service. So, you have to make sure that the number you use for calls has a balance between Rp. 10,000 and Rp. 30,000 (depending on how long the call lasts).
- Contact Jenius Customer Service at 1500-536
- As soon as the phone connects, state your goal of doing genius account closing.
- Customer data verification will be carried out. Customer Service will ask the following: the reason for closing the account, your Jenius account number, name and address according to your ID card, name of biological mother, email address and cellphone number connected to your Jenius account, correspondence/delivery address linked to your Jenius account , TIN number (if any), the last transaction along with the nominal, and the most frequent transactions in the last 3 months.
- After successful verification, you must follow the directions given by the CS.
- Closing your Jenius account will be processed within 1×24 hours. To make sure that your account is permanently closed, you can try logging into the app. If you can’t, then your account has been successfully closed. In addition, you will also receive an email notification from Jenius regarding the closing of this account.
Those are some ways you can close your Jenius account. Easy, right?
Jenius Account Closing Fee
In some types of banking services, you will be charged an account closing fee if you want to close or deactivate the account. Then, how much does it cost to close a Jenius account? Don’t worry, you won’t be charged any fees to close your Jenius account. It’s just that, if you do the 2nd method you have to spend money to buy credit.
Jenius is a Digital Banking Application Product launched by Bank BTPN in 2016. There are many benefits that you can get by opening this Jenius account. The closing process itself can be done in 2 ways, namely coming directly to the nearest BTPN Bank branch or by telephone to Jenius Customer Service. The Jenius Account Closing Fee is also free.
Publish at www,helmykediri,com