How to Change the Name of a Land Certificate After Being Fooled by Others – Nirina Zubir was shocked when he found out that Riri Khasmita, a woman who had worked for 9 years as her mother’s assistant, had the heart to commit a fraud of Rp. 17 billion.
Riri allegedly tricked Nirina’s mother into turning the name of the land certificate into her own name.
From this case, how do we change the name of the land certificate so that it becomes our name again?
How to Change the Name of a Land Certificate After Being Fooled by Others
There are 2 ways to do a land title transfer:
Submit an application to the State Land Agency (BPN)
For cases of administrative legal defects in the issuance of land certificates, such as:
– Procedural error.
– Errors in the application of laws and regulations.
– Error subject rights.
– Rights object error.
– Right type error.
– Area calculation error.
– There is overlapping land rights.
– Incorrect juridical or physical data.
– Other errors of an administrative law nature.
The applicant may submit a written request for cancellation of land rights to the Head of the Land Office.
Files to be prepared if you want to complain to BPN:
– Information about the applicant.
– Information on land consisting of physical data and juridical data.
– Reason for request for cancellation.
– Other information deemed necessary.
It is mandatory to attach a file that confirms the reasons for land cancellation:
– Individual: photocopy of identity letter, proof of citizenship.
– Legal Entity: a photocopy of the deed of establishment in accordance with the laws and regulations.
Regarding land in the form of number/type of land rights:
– Photocopy of decision letter and/or certificate.
– Other documents related to the cancellation request.
2. File a lawsuit to the State Administrative Court (PTUN)
By setting up the file:
– Photocopy of Dispute Object
– Photocopy of Identity Card (KTP) of the Parties
– Power of attorney
If you were allowed to ask Riri 1 question, what would you like to ask?
How can you successfully take over the ownership of the land? How come the land owner wants to give.
For example, if your ex-husband sues his ex-wife because of the property problem, like the house, which even though so far has not contributed to paying, can win in court, can’t it, min? His lawsuit is embezzlement signed, even though in the past it was the bank person who came to him for the signature. He’s the only one who’s annoying ttd without reading the contract and selling it expensive ttd
A few ways to change the name of a land certificate after being tricked by someone else