This article discusses tutorials for canceling messages or orders for items that have already checkout for the product on Shopee. This can be done before entering 60 minutes after the product checkout so that the buyer can cancel the order so it can be processed by the Shopee system which is most likely to be successful. If you cancel the product on Shopee a few hours ago after checkout, there is a possibility that the seller has confirmed to get a receipt number.
The author provides a tutorial on how to cancel an order for goods or store products on the Shopee Application with a note that you haven’t been too long to order goods or products at the store. Try to cancel the order for the item or product as soon as possible (meaning that you ordered the item not 60 minutes ago) so that it can be processed by the Shopee System.
1. Activate the Shopee application on your smartphone.
2. Press the My icon menu.
3. Press Dikenas in the My Orders section.
4. Select the order of goods or products that you want to cancel.
5. Press Cancel Message. If the screen size of your Smartphone is small, then scroll down until you find the Cancel Message feature.
6. Give your reason for canceling the order for the appropriate item or product, such as if you ordered an item or product by paying for the COD system but the money has been spent for a very urgent need, press OK.
7. If the process of canceling the order for goods or products has not been done with the seller, then the cancellation of the order for goods or products is successful automatically.
Sometimes, the process of canceling an order for an item or product is not immediately canceled that much, which means the seller has taken the order for the item or product from you for the first time before packing the item. If this happens, then you must contact the seller that you have canceled the order for the item or product but need confirmation with the seller so that the order cancellation process can be processed properly.
You have the right to order goods or products on a marketplace like Shopee for some very possible reasons, such as you order goods or products with a COD payment system but your money has been used up for urgent purposes or you suspect the item is not as expected because with the price is very slanted to the point of deceiving consumers, etc.
Sometimes you cancel an order for goods or products for certain reasons, it’s not automatically declared canceled by Shopee because the seller has taken the order before packing. So, one of the outputs is that you as a buyer must contact the seller to notify that you have canceled the order of goods or goods from the seller. After that, the seller will confirm the cancellation of the message from the buyer to the system.