PHP programming language is a programming language that is widely used by programmers to build or create a web-based application (website). This programming language is considered easy to learn by anyone who becomes a PHP Programmer or Developer, be it a freelancer, employee in an agency, company, or startup. In addition, there are also many types of PHP Frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter (CI), and others.
For college majors, especially computer majors concentrating on Informatics Engineering, information systems, information management, or informatics engineering majors that concentrate on developing web-based applications (websites), compulsory courses are taken as a prerequisite for graduating from college. This also applies to the job entrance test as a PHP Programmer.
This collection of questions can be used for reference, school assignments, coursework, exercises, quizzes, Mid-Semester Exams (UTS), Final Semester Exams (UAS), and Comprehensive Exams that are theoretical in nature, although there is little practice.
1. Explain about the PHP programming language that you know!
2. Mention some errors in the PHP programming language that you know!
3. What is the use of the phpinfo() function?
4. What are the most common tags for integrating PHP with HTML?
5. Is PHP an OOP programming language and your reasons?
6. How to set Time Zone using PHP?
7. Mention the difference between PHP 7 and PHP 8!
8. Mention the use of PHP programming language in everyday life!
9. What is the reason you choose one of the PHP Frameworks that you are good at or study in?
10. Mention and explain the form of writing for looping in PHP!
11. Mention and explain the writing form for the condition in the decision in PHP!
12. Mention and explain the form of writing for arrays in PHP!
13. Does the PHP programming language only support MySQL databases? give your reasons!
14. Mention the difference between echo and print!
15. How to configure MySQL database on Codeigniter (CI)?
16. How to configure MySQL database in Laravel?
17. Mention some PHP functions related to MySQL and their explanations!
18. How to configure PHP version change on Apache?
19. State the reasons you prefer to use XAMPP in learning to make websites!
20. What is hosting?
21. State the meaning of the domain!
22. What is PHP ‘PEAR’?
23. What is the use of Function mysqli_real_escape_string() (PHP 7 and above) or mysql_real_escape_string() (PHP 5 and below) ?
24. What do you think about data attacks against websites made with PHP?
25. Mention the types of data attacks against websites made with PHP!
26. How to anticipate in preventing data attacks on websites with your version?
27. Mention some CMS services made using PHP and the uses of these CMS!
28. What happens when a 500 Error appears on the website?
29. What is the use of .htaccess in creating a website with PHP?
30. Mention how to change the file size limit that allows uploading using PHP!
31. Is PHP programming language-specific variable naming case-sensitive and give a reason?
32. What is the use of Function DEFINE() ?
33. Explain about MVC in the PHP programming language!
34. The command code that functions to connect MySQL to a website using PHP is …
35. The command code that functions to display plain text into a website with PHP is …
36. The command code that functions to display text arrays into a website with PHP is …
37. Explain the difference between $a = 2 + 2; with $a = “2 + 2”; in filling value to variable with PHP!
38. What is the PHP programming language-specific METHOD OOP?
39. Why are PHP Programmers required to use the PHP Framework in creating websites?
40. What are the advantages and disadvantages between PHP Native and the PHP Framework?
41. Can a website created with PHP only run if the PHP tools have been installed on the web server?
42. Mention the difference between $_GET and $_POST in the PHP Data Form!
43. How to run Apache and MySQL services with XAMPP or Laragon?
44. How to run regular Apache and MySQL services?
45. Explain the difference between =, ==, and === in the PHP programming language!
46. Write a program to display a series of odd or even numbers!
47. Write a program to display a series of prime numbers!
48. Program the conditions for making decisions taken from array data!
49. Make a simple calculator program!
50. Make simple CRUD with MySQL!