Welcome to IT People Blog. Mega.nz is a cloud storage similar to Googledrive, the difference is that mega.nz provides storage capacity for free members of 20GB while its competitor GoogleDrive provides 15GB of storage capacity for various Google account needs. There are at least 2 ways to download files uploaded to mega.. firstly using the official application from Mega (desktop versions and android applications are available) and using IDM (Internet Download Manager)
I personally prefer to download mega files using IDM because the data transfer speed is different from the default mega downloader application even though they are equipped with a data synchronization feature but what’s the point if I only need to download 1/2 file hehe
Incidentally, recently I found the file I needed, I tried to download the file via the mega site and the result was that the download speed was very slow.. I wish I could download the file from mega.nz using IDM software to finish quickly
After browsing on the internet, I finally found several ways to download files from mega using the IDM downloader accelerator quickly and easily, see the tutorial;
1. Via LinkSnappy
LinkSnappy is a content aggregator site that allows users to download files from several cloud storage services, with JD integration capabilities where users can download files from various other cloud services that are limited at a premium (the speed obtained when downloading files is the same as premium membership on these services)
Sites supported by LinkSnappy include DDL, upload.net, mega.nz, keep2share, 2share, xhemster etc.
How to download files uploaded to mega.nz via IDM using the help of LinkSnappy is very easy;
– Go to the official site of the aggregator > https://linksnappy.com/download
– If you don’t have an account, please register first via the register menu > then click menu download
– Paste the URL of the downloaded file from mega into the “Files to download” then click the “Download now” button below
– Scroll down a bit then click the file name to download via IDM
The maximum file size that can be downloaded via LinkSnappy is 1GB, if the file you download has a larger size, it is recommended to upgrade your LinkSnappy account to become an elite member with a monthly subscription fee
2. Via generatelink
Actually there are lots of download link generator services on the internet, one of which is uploadedpremiumlink.net which can be used to generate premium links from various cloud file server download services such as upload.net and mega.nz.
The service is offered in a free version (for those who can’t afford a premium account for cloud file hosting) and a premium version, so using www.uploadedpremiumlink.net You can download files as a premium member for free from various file hosting sites.
The download is fast and secure, and if you are a premium member, you have more advantages than a free member.
Here’s how to download files on meganz via IDM using generatorlink;
– Visit the generatelink site for example https://www.uploadedpremiumlink.net/
– If you don’t have an account, please create an account first
– Paste the file download URL into the column then click generate
– Wait a while until the file appears below it, please click and skip up to 5 shortlinks to get premium download links (turn off adblock because some link shortening sites prohibit the use of ad blockers)
Supported cloud download sites besides mega.nz are uptobox, goloady, rapidgator, turbobit (you don’t have to wait for the countdown timer on the original site every time you download a file)
3. Copy link from megadownloader
At first I thought this trick didn’t work, it turns out that I installed the megadownloader software version 1.7 while the latest version is 1.8, please download the megadownloader software via pc via the following link:
After that install as usual and run the program .. but there are some settings that need to be adjusted
– Click on the gear icon (settings)
– After a new popup opens click on the “tab”Streaming” and tick “User streaming server“check the picture below
– Click save button
– After that, click the streaming menu > watch online > copy and paste the URL address of the mega.nz file that you want to download in the file URL
– In the Streaming URL link column, the URL will be generated automatically, for example;
– Please copy the streaming url, after that open the IDM software > click the add url menu > wait a while until the file is downloaded
If you use this method, you can download files on mega.nz with a size of more than 1GB and even 5GB via IDM software, I personally prefer to use this method instead of using generatorlink because apart from being limited in file size, you also have to go through several shortening links.
4. Using deepbird
This is a premium link generator service which is pretty good because you don’t need to register to use it. The maximum file size that can be downloaded is 1.20GB, while each is 300MB for filenext and jumpload
They have around 94 servers capable of handling bandwidth traffic up to 1Gbps. You can download files from 80 filehosting services Uploaded, Ddownload, Filenext, Nitroflare, Rapidgator, Filefactory, Uptobox, and many more without any restrictions.
– Open site https://www.deepbrid.com/
– Scroll down, paste the mega.nz download link there then click generate (make sure adblock is off)
– You have to pass several safelinks before you get premium download links
The drawback of deepbird is that one user (1 IP) can only create 1 premium link every 15 hours, even if you turn on the VPN it will still be detected
Think of it as a powerful one-time use premium service..
Thus the article about the tutorial on downloading files from mega nz using IDM software, there are no restrictions on file types, both movies, software, games, music, it’s the same. If you have an interesting experience related to this post, don’t hesitate to share it in the comments column below. That is all and thank you